1. “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.” (Matthew 5:21-22) ESV
2. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28) ESV
3. “I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”(Matthew 19:9)
4. “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.” (Matthew 5:29-30)
5. “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)
6. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'”(Matthew 7:21-23)
7. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.”(Matthew 10:34-36)
8. “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”(Matthew 6:24)
9. “He who hates Me hates My Father also.”(John 15:23)
10. “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”(John 15:18-19)
11. “Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man’s sake.”(Luke 6:22)
12. “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:10)
2. Pro Abortion– The left generally supports the murder of babies otherwise they couldn’t adopt it’s party platform
3. Pro Homosexual Marriage– The left supports homosexual marriage which is in direct opposition to God’s view on the matter (another reason they had to remove God from their party platform)
4. Will advocate and fight for illegal immigration– The left is outraged when one seeks to keep America safe by upholding the law supporting legal immigration rather than illegal immigration
5. Believe Christians are a greater threatthan any religion and support people and religions which advocate for the brutal murder and beheading of those who call themselves Christians–simply for believing in Jesus Christ
7. Believe Climate Change (global warming) is a greater threatthan people who hate us and want to kill us and think it’s okay to murder babies
8. Hypocritical/False Care of and Protection of Women– Democrats actively support the abuse of women within Islam and refuse to stand up against it. Women in general and more specifically Conservative /Christian women (and men) who hold a Biblical worldview are ridiculed, and denigrated in a majority of popular Hollywood movies/TV shows. (The false claim Democrats care about women extends to the music world too. Profanity and vulgarities aimed toward women is commonly found in rap lyrics and is increasingly present within the pop music world)
9. Jesus Christ is hated so much by the Left – His name is commonly misused, blasphemed and used as a cuss word to express disgust in many popular left controlled strongholds—(Movies, Games such as GTA and Rockstar specific titles, Hitman, FarCry, Assassins Creed, modern day popular TV sitcoms, Democratic Television Networks (MTV, E!, Bravo, Tru, FX, FXX, CNN, MSNBC, TBS, NBC, ABC, CBS, TVland, to name a few), and atheistic based YouTube content.)
Remember it’s election day today! If you support life, safety, and protecting our freedom from government tyranny, please vote Republican
Psalm 135:4 – For the LORD has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His special treasure.
2. Many gods, but no other God besides God. – Psalm 135:5b – “Our Lord is above all gods.”
1 John 5:20 – We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
3. All people have sinned against God(we have broken God’s Law the Ten Commandments for God is holy and perfect) – Psalm 130:3 – “If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?”
4. There is Redemption and Forgiveness of sin– (We have broken God’s law but Jesus paid our fine) – Psalm 130:4,7 – “But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared….hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. ”
Romans 5:8 – God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
5.Jesus conquered death(the second death in Hell). Jesus forgives sin.Jesus Christ rose from the deadas promised (the Resurrection) –
1 Timothy 3:16 – God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
6.Jesus is Who He said He was. Colossians 1:15-17 – He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
7.Jesus can be trusted because the Resurrection is real
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 – For I [the Apostle Paul] delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas [Peter], then by the twelve [disciples]. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once… After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
If you haven’t already, watch Choice – Spoken Word Poetry
Yes, Target was my favorite store until management decided to advocate for men entering the women’s bathroom. Many believe a boycott is ineffective and I believe it might be in terms of deeply “hurting” the merchant’s bottom line. However as a matter of conviction, for me not shopping at Target has been a public statement proclaiming a disagreement in an anti God store policy. Target’s bathroom policy of course puts kids in danger of perverted men masquerading as women but most importantly it is a sin against God. Yes, a surgery or surgeries to the human body and manipulating hormones does not change what God has already ordained from birth. We all know this to be true but as the CEO’s of Target are proving, many will try to pretend it isn’t so and that God is not in charge.
Someone in top management of Target made the decision to allow men to use the woman’s bathroom and vice versa. Many people agree with this and because it’s sin (see the Good Person Test) against God what needs to happen is a change of heart. Do boycotts change hearts? No. Who changes hearts? God.
Headed for Hell
People at Target or not are all headed on a path to hell because of crimes against a holy God. Yes, (there’s a long list) and we’re all doomed unless there’s a way of escape. See the good person test. There is hope however and it’s not man-made. God through Jesus Christ is the only escape and Savior from hell and judgment to come. Are you ready?