1. “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.” (Matthew 5:21-22) ESV
2. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28) ESV
3. “I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.” (Matthew 19:9)
4. “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.” (Matthew 5:29-30)
5. “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)
6. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'” (Matthew 7:21-23)
7. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.” (Matthew 10:34-36)
8. “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6:24)
9. “He who hates Me hates My Father also.” (John 15:23)
10. “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.” (John 15:18-19)
11. “Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man’s sake.” (Luke 6:22)
12. “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:10)
Want to restore your relationship with God? Check out these films!
Take the good person test
Image is my own
Note: All Scripture quotes are from the New King James Version of the Bible unless otherwise noted
1. Increase in prices – In general, I think United Airlines will pass their legal costs on to the customer and we will see ticket prices raised for future flights
2. Distrust will grow – a new climate of distrust among future passengers will increase toward all airlines’ treatment of passengers but specifically aimed at United Airlines
3. Policy changes – United will make changes and/or clarify their contract with the customer
4. More Lawsuits – Lawsuits (frivolous or not) will become even more exceptable especially if you have cell phone video
What do you think? Let me know what you think about this story in the comments section.
United Changes Company policy
Yes, Target was my favorite store until management decided to advocate for men entering the women’s bathroom. Many believe a boycott is ineffective and I believe it might be in terms of deeply “hurting” the merchant’s bottom line. However as a matter of conviction, for me not shopping at Target has been a public statement proclaiming a disagreement in an anti God store policy. Target’s bathroom policy of course puts kids in danger of perverted men masquerading as women but most importantly it is a sin against God. Yes, a surgery or surgeries to the human body and manipulating hormones does not change what God has already ordained from birth. We all know this to be true but as the CEO’s of Target are proving, many will try to pretend it isn’t so and that God is not in charge.
I first posted about the Target boycott here. Now consider another post of mine.
I suggest a better way of reaching Target and anyone is to start by watching a movie called Audacity. If you haven’t watched it already check it out here.
Someone in top management of Target made the decision to allow men to use the woman’s bathroom and vice versa. Many people agree with this and because it’s sin (see the Good Person Test) against God what needs to happen is a change of heart. Do boycotts change hearts? No. Who changes hearts? God.
Headed for Hell
People at Target or not are all headed on a path to hell because of crimes against a holy God. Yes, (there’s a long list) and we’re all doomed unless there’s a way of escape. See the good person test. There is hope however and it’s not man-made. God through Jesus Christ is the only escape and Savior from hell and judgment to come. Are you ready?
Let’s get the word out about this movie. If you work at Target or anywhere share it with your co workers, family and friends. And top CEO’s at Target, have you watched Audacity yet?
My Previous Post about Target Boycott
Target’s boycott began
Boycott impact on Target sales
1. To block all those pesky Ads on websites that slow down the time it takes to load your website (you know the one’s i’m talking about)
2. To keep all those Ads (I would never intentionally click on) from popping up on websites
3. To stop unsolicited advertisements from distracting from what should be an otherwise pleasant web browsing experience
4. To block those intrusive moving and flashing spammy Ads from invading a webpage article or story
5. To keep from being tricked into clicking on links disguised as something important that are actually just more advertisements
And I should add that if your website blocks the user from viewing your site because I use an adblocker I don’t usually visit your site again.