Todd Friel implores us as Christians not to “waste” this election and it’s important to be reminded its outcome does not come as a surprise to Almighty God.
As an independent voter, I did not vote for Mr. Trump in 2016. At the time, I felt he wasn’t going to be conservative enough. Now in 2020, we have another presidential election coming up and I plan, God willing, to vote for Donald Trump for the first time. And if you care at all about supporting and protecting our American values as our founders did, I advise you to do the same.
Two vastly different worldviews
Now unless you’re a criminal or a criminal’s advocate and seek to do evil, it’s not difficult to see why everyone should be supporting Trump as president in 2020. There are two political parties and two candidates each representing vastly different views. As it stands today August 8, 2020 one candidate defends life and the other supports death. One defends innocent babies while the other sadly promotes the murder of babies. Mr. Trump has repeatedly spoken out against the religion of death (Islam) as the other candidate continues to defend a religion that beheads, abuses women and seeks to murder any Kafir (none believer) who doesn’t follow Muhammad. President Trump supports our closest alley Israel while the other candidate does not. Trump supports law enforcement and the other party’s candidate does not (see Oregon riots, MN riots).
The right party candidate will support biblical values. The right party candidate will have a moral compass. The right party candidate will love God. And the right party has not removed God from it’s party platform as the Democrat party did in 2012.
The choice is clear
So the choice is clear. Donald Trump represents the only real choice there is for president in 2020. The alternative has sadly been destruction, death and dying. Just look at the cities Portland Oregon, Seattle, New York City, and Chicago to name a few. Besides the destruction and chaos occurring from within, what do these cities all have in common? They are all Democrat controlled cities with leadership who hates Donald Trump.
Know peace, Know Jesus
No peace, No Jesus
First, I voted for Ted Cruz in the 2016 Presidential election and I don’t hate Donald Trump. Having got that out-of-the-way we can begin.
The definition of a bully as posted by Google is:
|synonyms:||persecute, oppress, tyrannize, browbeat, harass, torment, intimidate, strong-arm, dominate;|
The following story is directly from CNN’s own website.
Fake News and Worldviews
Now let’s cut to the chase. Perhaps CNN and the media should take some of their own advice. CNN fits the definition of a bully in their use of tactics against specific worldviews and groups of people. They have power and control and they know it. This is why organizations like CNN are so dangerous to the rest of us.
Is it not true that CNN and most media outlets have been using their medium in the attempt at persuading people to think like them? Since the election of 2016 when their candidate lost (Hillary Clinton) we have seen nothing but an onslaught of slanderous attacks against the current President of the United States and his supporters. (Conversely we saw not much but praise, glee and swooning when Barrack Obama and Bill Clinton were president.) The last eight months have been nothing but the liberal media among others trying to take Trump and Republicans out–even if it means murder.
For example, we have all seen the manufactured Russia stories and fake impeachment proceedings that they had hoped (and still hope) would paint Mr. Trump in a negative light. When that didn’t pan out they didn’t stop and they won’t. They didn’t speak out against the attempted murder of a Republican in the Senate. They didn’t speak against the Kathy Griffin-Trump escapade, did they? We have not seen many stories, if any about Hillary, Obama and their pre-election ties to Russia. The media would hope you don’t find out or care about Biden’s billion dollar dealings with Ukraine. Where are the CNN news stories about Barrack Obama trying to influence the election in Israel against Benjamin Netanyahu? Where is CNN’s outrage about Hillary Clinton and the murder in Benghazi? Is it okay to shred thousands of emails for a cover up? Apparently when it furthers a lie for advantage. Loretta Lynch? The Chicago murder rate increase under Obama? Where are the media’s stack of stories against the tolerance of killing police officers regardless of their skin color? Does CNN and the media ever show disgust for breaking God’s law?
Ignorance is Bliss (when it’s morally inconvenient)
What we do see from CNN and in the general media is the silence of or the blatant denial of truth. We have seen their attacks against Conservatives (just ask Sean Hannity) and people who actually care what God thinks.
Where are the articles from CNN and Yahoo and others about why stopping illegal immigration is the right thing to do? Perhaps these media front groups actually support illegal immigration and breaking the law? Maybe CNN and the rest on the left actually support illegal immigration because it gets votes. American presidential candidates such as Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders come to mind. Wait. Why does CNN and media outlets even have a candidate? People can’t hide, they all support someone. Our worldview dictates it. It’s whether or not we support the right people or not that matters.
So as we’ve seen, intimidation is the go-to weapon of choice for large left leaning media front groups like CNN. But these tactics of bullying and persuading through intimidation go far beyond Donald Trump and his supporters. These tactics are used against all true conservatives, supporters of Donald Trump and in general any promoters of true righteousness.
Hatred for God-fearing people
We see hatred for God-fearing people everyday. Now how one reacts is a great indicator of ones worldview or belief system. How they react and respond to people like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ted Cruz, Mark Levin, Newt Gingrich, Jesus Christ, Ray Comfort, Kelly Ann Conway, Herman Cain, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and of course Donald Trump says all we need to know this media face.
Why does CNN dislike us? Why does Hollywood hate us? Is it because we mistreat women? Is it because Trump hates women? If that were true than we should see CNN on the cutting edge in it’s telling of the truth about the treatment of women within the religion of peace. How about in Hollywood? Does CNN defend Hollywood’s vulgarities against women, Christians and God commonly found in movies and on TV? Or does CNN and other media outlets look the other way and ignore it along with the lawlessness of the past administration? If CNN truly cared about women and their well-being why would CNN support and defend Bill Clinton? If CNN and others truly supported women, they would always promote women who believe in a strong family bond. They would not support any idea or group that tears apart lives or brings immorality to its viewers.
If CNN and groups like it were in the business of reporting truth we should see story after story about the real Muhammad. I dare CNN report about the real Islam as followed by Muhammad himself. How about the persecution of Christians and others around the world? Christians are the number one persecuted group in the world. Will the media ever report about who Jesus really is? About why He was murdered? Will anybody with a mainstream voice do it?
Finally, due to the worldview of those involved, I believe CNN and the general media population are the real bullies with the sole intention of persuading people against the one true God. They will continue to use their influence in an attempt to persuade people against God. Jesus said some people will hate His followers because they hated Him first. (see John 15:18, Matt. 10:22)
So in general do the people who make big decisions at CNN and in media love God or do they love their god? What about you?
In this fun video, provided curiosity of Studio C, we get a first hand look at what can only be described as a parallel “glimpse” into the Democrats general playbook in court and in power. Try not to laugh when you realize they aren’t joking.
Disclaimer: This blog is not endorsed by Studio C, its cast nor is intended to reflect the opinions of Studio C and the cast but rather that of the author.
A video as surfaced of Barack Obama speaking in 2009 on the subject of immigration. Please share the truth.
In a bold new painting, Jon McNaughton accurately portrays the current state of immigration in the United States. In it we see the stark contrasts of what is most important for both the Democrat party and President Trump.
What do you think of this painting? Comment below with your thoughts.
1. God removed from party platform – It’s true, the Democrat party officially removed God from their party platform in 2012 (this decision alone governs everything else the party does, will do or can deem to be acceptable and at any cost)
2. Pro Abortion – The left generally supports the murder of babies otherwise they couldn’t have adopted a party platform without God. These two decisions are not mutually exclusive.
3. Pro Homosexual Marriage – The left supports homosexual marriage which is in direct opposition to God’s view on the matter (yet another reason they had to remove God from their party platform)
4. Will advocate and fight for illegal immigration – The left is outraged when one seeks to keep America safe by upholding the law supporting legal immigration rather than illegal immigration
5. Believe Christians are a greater threat than a religion which brutally murders and beheads people who don’t follow them–simply for believing in Jesus Christ
6. Will choose to lie, at any cost, in order to protect like minded candidates and government bureaucrats rather than doing what is right and seeking the actual truth of a matter (a perfect example was how Brett Kavanaugh was treated and because he is pro-life)
7. Believe Climate Change (global warming) is a greater threat than people who hate us, want to kill us or think it’s okay to murder babies
8. Hypocritical/False Care of and Protection of Women – Democrats actively support the abuse of women within Islam and refuse to stand up against it. Women in general and more specifically Conservative /Christian women (and men) who hold a Biblical worldview are ridiculed, and denigrated in a majority of popular Hollywood movies/TV shows. (The false claim Democrats care about women extends to the music world too. Profanity and vulgarities aimed toward women is commonly found in rap lyrics and is increasingly present within the pop music world)
9. Like with Christians, the hatred of Jews is growing – Generally speaking democrats do not advocate or speak up in support of the Jewish people. In fact, when Donald Trump moves the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, he is mocked and ridiculed by the Left. When Donald Trump chooses to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, Democrats mock and ridicule him. Democrats support countries such as Iran, who are hostile to Israel and have vowed to “wipe Israel off the map”. Antisemitism within the Democrat party with those such as Louis Farrakhan and Rahm Emanuel is not condemned.
10. Jesus Christ is hated so much by the Left – His name is commonly misused, blasphemed and used as a cuss word to express disgust in many popular left controlled strongholds—Movies, Games (such as GTA and Rockstar specific titles, Hitman, FarCry, Assassins Creed,) modern day popular TV sitcoms, Democratic Television Networks (MTV, E!, Bravo, Tru, FX, FXX, CNN, MSNBC, TBS, NBC, ABC, CBS, TVland, to name a few), and atheistic based YouTube content.
Remember it’s election day today! If you support life, safety, and protecting our freedom from government tyranny, please vote Republican