Al Gore the well-known global warming guru in his supposed concern for the earth is always quick to criticize the United States for pollution while ignoring the incredible amount of abuse that goes on overseas whether it’s dirty air in China or the murder of innocents by Islamic fundamentalists. Instead Al Gore chooses to worship the creation rather than the Creator. This practice is predicted in the Bible but where will it end? Without being reconciled to God it means Hell. But there is hope.
God makes it clear we are to be good stewards of the earth. But we shouldn’t be hypocritical about it and pretend we have control over everything that happens on earth. There is someone greater than us. There needs to be balance and the understanding that God is ultimately in control of the earth. While it’s okay and right to care about our resources it’s another thing to worship the earth while ignoring the murder of the innocent that is happening every single day.
For example, does Al Gore and Hillary Clinton care enough to protect human babies as much as they say they care about earth? Or is the earth more important to them? Do we care about stopping the abuse and murder of kids, women, Christians and others in Muslim protected nations enough to speak out about it? Or is the pretending to care about earth more important? When I hear Hillary or Al Gore speak the truth about the atrocities perpetrated by Islam I will make it known.
President Donald Trump speaks out about the abuses by Muslim nations against the rest of us (aka the Kafir). Yet the Left rushes to defend the atrocities by not speaking the truth. My hope is Mr.Trump doesn’t stop with speaking truth but will work to save the persecuted. We know he has shown great support for the unborn and the Left hate him for it.
Does he believe in global warming? I do hope not but the latest decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord is a good start. We must protect America’s interests first, after all it’s our country to protect and not Europe’s or any other country’s for that matter. If Europe truly wanted or cared about the truth they would speak out against and work to actually stop the many abuses of earth and man which I have mentioned (here and in previous posts).
Now if Europe or other country of choice are better for you, by all means stop complaining about America and move there. However I highly doubt this to be true because if it were we wouldn’t see the Left fighting so hard to get illegal aliens in here. If Donald Trump is making America as terrible as the Left tries to make us think they wouldn’t be fighting against a wall to protect our borders. Instead we would see them run for the border before a wall is built! It’s not happening because America is still the envy of all nations.
Support and encourage business in Humboldt County.
If you want to see any or all of these food places in Humboldt County let the company know. We need more companies like these moving to our community and to make Humboldt more accessible to the outside world.
If you use an iOS apple device and have kids (or know kids) who use these devices such as an iPhone or iPad this post may be of interest to you.
THE TRUTH ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES
A quick browse of the Apple App Store presents us with hundreds of so-called “free” apps and games for download but many allow in-app purchases. Commonly these apps/games are referred to as Pay2Play games. Essentially this means if you want more features or to unlock features you have to pay for it.
What about the In-App Purchases? An in-app purchase is any purchase you can make using real money (from your bank account or credit card). These purchase links are commonly found within the app menu or even hidden within other areas of the game. Once the user touches the button or link a purchase is made allowing full access or more access to the game or app you have downloaded to your device. Often times touching on one of these links inside the game allows the removal of ads (supposing the game or app was free). Sometimes the in-app purchase will allow the user to purchase coins or the unlocking of various features of the game or app faster than in “free” mode.
FAKE MONEY OR REAL?
One big complaint I have found with In-App Purchases is that they can be hidden within the free content. Sometimes a “free” game will use coins or fake money within the game but real money can be used to “buy” or purchase more fake money. This is where it can be tricky to see the difference and it’s by design of course. For example, you may find your child (or yourself) playing a game and see areas to level up or unlock a character or feature of the game which looks to be part of the free game. But it’s not! All it takes is one accidental touch on the button link and you have made a purchase of $1.99, $5, $50 or more! Depending on the age of your kids they could have difficulty knowing when a real money purchase is being made or if pretend/fake money is being used as part of the game or app. As a parent I have even done this myself and thankfully In-App Purchases was disabled.
DISABLE IN-APP PURCHASES – 4 EASY STEPS TO AVOID THE ACCIDENTAL PURCHASE
This how you can disable in-app purchases for your portable iOS device if you haven’t already.
Touch SETTINGS on your iPhone or iPad.
Scroll down to RESTRICTIONS. You will need to type your pin number to enter the restrictions menu (or you will be prompted to enter a pin if you haven’t accessed it before.)
Once inside RESTRICTIONS scroll down to In-App Purchases. Make sure the “switch” to the right is switched to off (not showing green).
That’s all there is to it! You should now be able to touch anywhere within a game or app containing In-App Purchasing options and will not accidentally pay for something you are not intending to. (Note: Should you accidently touched one these purchasing links a pop-up note about in-app purchases being disabled will be displayed)
If this post has helped you or know someone it might help, please share!
1. “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.” (Matthew 5:21-22) ESV
2. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28) ESV
3. “I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”(Matthew 19:9)
4. “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.” (Matthew 5:29-30)
5. “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)
6. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'”(Matthew 7:21-23)
7. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.”(Matthew 10:34-36)
8. “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”(Matthew 6:24)
9. “He who hates Me hates My Father also.”(John 15:23)
10. “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”(John 15:18-19)
11. “Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man’s sake.”(Luke 6:22)
12. “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:10)
Psalm 135:4 – For the LORD has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His special treasure.
2. Many gods, but no other God besides God. – Psalm 135:5b – “Our Lord is above all gods.”
1 John 5:20 – We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
3. All people have sinned against God(we have broken God’s Law the Ten Commandments for God is holy and perfect) – Psalm 130:3 – “If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?”
4. There is Redemption and Forgiveness of sin– (We have broken God’s law but Jesus paid our fine) – Psalm 130:4,7 – “But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared….hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. ”
Romans 5:8 – God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
5.Jesus conquered death(the second death in Hell). Jesus forgives sin.Jesus Christ rose from the deadas promised (the Resurrection) –
1 Timothy 3:16 – God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
6.Jesus is Who He said He was. Colossians 1:15-17 – He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
7.Jesus can be trusted because the Resurrection is real
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 – For I [the Apostle Paul] delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas [Peter], then by the twelve [disciples]. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once… After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
If you haven’t already, watch Choice – Spoken Word Poetry