1. To block all those pesky Ads on websites that slow down the time it takes to load your website (you know the one’s i’m talking about)
2. To keep all those Ads (I would never intentionally click on) from popping up on websites
3. To stop unsolicited advertisements from distracting from what should be an otherwise pleasant web browsing experience
4. To block those intrusive moving and flashing spammy Ads from invading a webpage article or story
5. To keep from being tricked into clicking on links disguised as something important that are actually just more advertisements
6. To block sneeky anti Trump propaganda and false advertisements from invading and cluttering otherwise normal websites.
And I should note that if your website blocks the user from viewing your site because I use an adblocker I don’t usually visit that site again.